Our cubicle installers offer cubicle disassembly, packing, transporting, and reassembling of the cubicles and the office workstations that are the backbone of so many businesses, technology ventures, and corporations. We also service ready-to-assemble furniture, reception desks and meeting room tables. We can pick-up and deliver directly from the manufacturer of your choice or we can receive the products for you. So, if you were looking for cubicle installation companies in Los Angeles, Ventura, San Bernardino, Riverside and Orange County, look no further.
Measuring - Design - Sales - Delivery - Installation - Moving
LA Movers office furniture installation and cubicle installation (office cubicle assembly) technicians are experienced in the assembly procedures for a variety of high-quality office cubicle and panel systems, ranging from the individual office to multiple office projects. Thanks to years of training and experience, our staff is well versed in the installation of a variety of office furniture systems from manufacturers such as Herman Miller, All Steel, Haworth, Gunlocke, Kimball, Steelcase, Knoll, Trendway, Skutchi and many more -- office cubicles Los Angeles.
We also offer complete office furniture installation and cubicle installation services for conventional and specialized furniture and equipment. You can rely on Los Angeles cubicle movers to deliver on-time and on the budget.
Office furniture and cubicles installation services:
• Office Cubicle Installation: Office Furniture Dis-assembly and Assembly.
• Workstation and Cubicles for Sale.
• Blanket Wrapping and Shrink Wrapping of the Furniture.
• Moving of Office Furniture Around the Office.
• Loading, Transporting and Unloading.
• Custom Office Furniture Installation.
• Mounting of TVs, White Boards and Frames.
• Moving of Computers, Server Room Equipment and Racks.
• Moving Conference Rooms and Shelving Units.
• Removal of Unwanted Furniture and Disposal.
• Trash Removal and Cleaning.
• Removing unwanted furniture
What sets up apart our office cubicle installation service?
• Insured, Uniformed and Professional Cubicle Builders.
• New and Used Cubicles for Sales.
• Space Measuring, Design and Planning.
• Project Management Assistance and Supervision.
• Proper and Reliable Equipment.
• Working Closely with Other Builders and Remodeling Contractors.
• Specialized Computer, Server and Picture Frame Carts.
• Heavy Duty Dollies for Heavy File Cabinets and Safes.
• Able to Do Just About Any Job of All Sizes.
• Easy Booking and Billing Process.
• Providing Insurance and Certificates of Insurance (COI).
• Prevailing Wages Reporting with D.I.R. for Public Works Projects.
Delivery Pricing Method
The cost of the delivery services depends on the size of the vehicle that is required, ease of access, and distance to be covered. The distance from the warehouse to the location of the client is part of what we consider when determining the moving pricing. Long distances call for more gas expenditure and delivery time.
Office Cubicle Installation
Are you looking for professional office installers to disassemble, move, reconfigure, or install your cubicles? LA Movers boasts of having a large workforce of highly experienced cubicle installation specialists. The goal of this team is to accomplish a timely and smooth cubicle installation while paying close attention to detail and the needs of the client.
These cubicle installation experts work closely with the project manager to coordinate all site conditions and details prior to the installation. Our company is fully insured for professional performances. Get to us through the Contact Us Page and we will organize for an installation quote.
New and Used Office Cubicle Installation Services
Whether you want to install new or modern cubicles in your workplace, you can be sure that LA Movers will serve you in the best way possible. The company installs both used and new cubicles for our clients in Los Angeles, Ventura, San Bernardino, Riverside, and Orange Counties.
We have a lot of experience in virtually all the office systems that are in the market. The company has a team of certified cubicle installers who are ready to help you create a working environment that is unique to your needs. Thus, whether you are running a small business that has a single workstation or you are a manager of large corporations that has hundred of workstations, we will help you to install your cubicles professionally, securely, and safely. You can be sure of getting:
• Flexible scheduling that minimizes disruptions
• Friendly and uniformed certified furniture installers
• Used and new office furniture installations
• 24/7 service delivery
• Serving all the regions of Riverside, Los Angeles, San Bernardino, Ventura, and Orange Counties
What do We Install?
Our team has knowledge in the installation of more than 200 product systems. It explains why we are a clear option for all your cubicle installation needs. Professionals at LA movers are certified to install the top brand manufacturers in the modular cubicle systems. Examples of these companies include;
• Steel Case
• AIS etc.
In addition to the cubicles, we install everything that you require to make your office space ready for work. These services include but they are not limited to;
• Filling cabinets
• Storage cabinets
• Floor to ceiling walls
• Task lighting
• Lounge furniture
• Modular partitions
• Free standing or component shelving
• Auditorium seating
• Storage cabinets
• Office furniture movers
• Floor-to-seating partitions
• Conference rooms
• Conference chairs and tables
• Wall boards
• Reception stations
• Private offices
• Overhead bin compartments
• Casual seating
• Systems furniture
Where do we Install
LA movers serves customers in Los Angeles, San Bernardino, Riverside, Ventura, San Bernardino and orange Counties. We also travel throughout the United States especially when it comes to long distance moving. Our crew acts individually and collectively to promote high performance, best practices, and professionalism in the installation of commercial furniture.
How We Install
The cubicle installation process begins with a free visit to your office location or site to help us review the existing info, documents, plans, and drawings. We also take this opportunity to interact with your staff and get a better understanding of your project. The team works with the available info to give you a free estimate that covers the scope of your project. We keep in mind your budget, timeline, and other critical factors of the job to come up with the quote and working program.
It may include everything from reconfiguration, installation, warehousing services, corporate relocation, project management, maintenance, or refurbishment. As we continue with the cubicle assembly process, our project managerscontinue to work closely with the customer to oversee the cubicle installation at every stage to make sure that everything runs as planned and smoothly. We put in place several check points from the time we connect the first panel until we complete the punch list to ensure high quality installation. Therefore, LA Movers guarantees you maximum satisfaction when working on your cubicle installation project.